| || || |
The registration process is quite simple!
- Before you can register for a course, you must first subscribe if you are currently not or
login if you are.
- Click Courses or click Course Calendar to determine which courses you would like to take.
- In the Course Calendar page you will see a Register button. Click this button for each course you would like to register for.
- When you have selected the courses you would like, go to the registration form.
- Verify that all courses you have signed up for are included.
- Complete the registration payment information.
- That's it! You are now registered. The information submitted will form your Student File - Your Student Profile. Once your registration and payment has been processed, you will receive an e-mail message.
You must login to Register.
Copyright © 1999-2018, National Institute for Genealogical Studies. All Rights Reserved.